I have to admit, it took me a long time to get into essential oils. I have been interested in trying them for a long time but I was turned off for several reasons….
- The aggressiveness of certain people trying to sell me oils.
- The price
- I only thought you could buy good oils through people.
Recently, one of my friends introduced me to Plant Therapy . They are a wonderful company that promotes safe practice of essential oils ( I love the their kids safe line), post testing reports, are pure high quality, has very reasonable prices, and really fast shipping. I later discovered another company called Edens Garden. They are very similar to Plant Therapy. I use them both interchangeably now.
I use them in natural cleaning products, homemade air fresheners, for beauty care,massage, and diffusing. The possibilities are endless and I love that a little bit goes a long way. I suggest joining some of the support groups for essential oils on Facebook, especially for the ones for safe practices. I also recommend checking out Pintrest for other ideas on how to use them.
These are my favorite
- Ginger ( I am obsessed with this one)
- Tea Tree Oil
- Sweet orange
- Sniffle stopper ( Kids Safe synergy blend by Plant Therapy).
- Germ Destroyer ( Kids Safe synergy blend by Plant Therapy).